Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect My oha soup

My oha soup.

My oha soup

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my oha soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My oha soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My oha soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my oha soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My oha soup:

  1. {Make ready of oha leaf.
  2. {Take of Small size of uziza.
  3. {Make ready of tiny seed of uziza.
  4. {Make ready of Quaker oat (in place of cocoyam).
  5. {Take of Mr chef seasoning.
  6. {Prepare of Salt.
  7. {Take of Crayfish.
  8. {Get of Ginger and garlic.
  9. {Make ready of Akwu.
  10. {Prepare of Pepper.
  11. {Make ready of Meat.
  12. {Take of Stock fish.
  13. {Prepare of Dryfish.
  14. {Get of Locust beans paste (ogiri isi).

Steps to make My oha soup:

  1. Cook the akwu,pound and extract the water then pour into a pot.
  2. Put the pot on fire add ur grinded pepper,salt,crayfish,uziza seedand locust beans paste.pour the meats into the pot..
  3. Make a paste with the quaker oat (It acts like a thickner).Add salt to taste.
  4. Add the shredded uziza leaf and oha leaf.
  5. Serve with akpu,semolina or garri.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my oha soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Award-winning Poha (chiwra)

Simple Way to Make Ultimate Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/

Steps to Prepare Ultimate Gnocchi-ng on heaven’s door