How to Prepare Quick Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health

Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health.

Potato Soup  I love most any soup.  I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health:

  1. {Make ready of large potatoes peeled and cut into large bite size pieces.
  2. {Make ready of large carrots cleaned peels diced.
  3. {Get of celery stalks cleaned diced.
  4. {Take of roasted garlic minced.
  5. {Get of Options: 1 cup of Low fat milk, (I use plain almond milk), or heavy cream.
  6. {Take of low sodium chicken broth.
  7. {Make ready of Seasonings.
  8. {Take of celery seed, paprika, cumin, onion powder, Garlic Powder, oregano, Basil, salt and pepper to taste. I like quite a bit of pepper.
  9. {Get of Add liquids to large soup pot.
  10. {Get of Add prepped vegetables and seasonings. I always cook on medium low until vegetables are tender.
  11. {Get of Once vegetables are tender, I use an Emulsion Blender to blend and with this I can leave as many or as little potato chunks as I like.
  12. {Take of I leave on stove top about 3 hours on low. In the slow cooker I cook about 4-5 hours.
  13. {Take of Adjust to your liking.

Instructions to make Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health:

  1. Eat and enjoy.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Award-winning Poha (chiwra)

Simple Way to Make Ultimate Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/

Steps to Prepare Ultimate Gnocchi-ng on heaven’s door