Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick My Own Pizza#Authorsmarathon#FestivecontestMombasa#

My Own Pizza#Authorsmarathon#FestivecontestMombasa#.

My Own Pizza#Authorsmarathon#FestivecontestMombasa#

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my own pizza#authorsmarathon#festivecontestmombasa#. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Own Pizza#Authorsmarathon#FestivecontestMombasa# is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Own Pizza#Authorsmarathon#FestivecontestMombasa# is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my own pizza#authorsmarathon#festivecontestmombasa# using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Own Pizza#Authorsmarathon#FestivecontestMombasa#:

  1. {Get of Pizza Base (check Chef Brian Nickolas Karuiki).
  2. {Make ready of Pizza Sauce (check Chef Brian Nickolas Karuiki).
  3. {Get 300 g of Mince meat cooked with garlic, ginger and onions.
  4. {Prepare 1 cup of grated Mozarella Cheese.
  5. {Get 1 cup of grated Cheddar Cheese.
  6. {Make ready 5 of Tomatoes cut in slices.
  7. {Prepare 2 of Green Pepper cut in slices.
  8. {Get 1 of Onion cut in slices.
  9. {Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
  10. {Prepare 2 tsp of Basil.

Steps to make My Own Pizza#Authorsmarathon#FestivecontestMombasa#:

  1. Spread the pizza sauce on the pizza base..
  2. Spread the cooked Mince meat..
  3. Spread the Green Pepper and Tomatoes..
  4. Sprinkle generously the Mozarella and Cheddar Cheese..
  5. Finish by sprinkling Oregano and Basil..
  6. Bake in a oven or jiko for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted..
  7. Serve it hot. Simply delicious and healthy..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my own pizza#authorsmarathon#festivecontestmombasa# recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Award-winning Poha (chiwra)

Simple Way to Make Ultimate Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/

Steps to Prepare Ultimate Gnocchi-ng on heaven’s door