Recipe of Speedy Egg Chinese rolls (with noodles) #ILovePasta For My guests,kids best snack

Egg Chinese rolls (with noodles) #ILovePasta For My guests,kids best snack.

Egg Chinese rolls (with noodles) #ILovePasta For My guests,kids best snack

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, egg chinese rolls (with noodles) #ilovepasta for my guests,kids best snack. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Egg Chinese rolls (with noodles) #ILovePasta For My guests,kids best snack is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Egg Chinese rolls (with noodles) #ILovePasta For My guests,kids best snack is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have egg chinese rolls (with noodles) #ilovepasta for my guests,kids best snack using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Egg Chinese rolls (with noodles) #ILovePasta For My guests,kids best snack:

  1. {Prepare 1 cup of flour.
  2. {Prepare 2 of eggs.
  3. {Take 1 table spoon of oil.
  4. {Take Pinch of salt.
  5. {Make ready 2-4 Tb of spoon water (or as required for normal better).
  6. {Make ready of (Egg mixture).
  7. {Get of For noodle filling.
  8. {Get 1 cup of boiled spaghetti.
  9. {Prepare Half of cup vegetables (carrot capsicum,onion, cabbage).
  10. {Prepare Half of cup boiled chicken.
  11. {Prepare 1 Tb of spoon oil.
  12. {Prepare Half of t spoon vinegar.
  13. {Take Half of t spoon soya sauce.
  14. {Take Half of t spoon chilli sauce.
  15. {Get Half of t spoon kali mirch powder.

Instructions to make Egg Chinese rolls (with noodles) #ILovePasta For My guests,kids best snack:

  1. Mix all ingredients egg oil salt flour with the help of better.
  2. For noodles filling heat oil add chicken vegetables all ingredients noodles mix properly (about 2-5 minutes)off the burner.
  3. For egg wraps.
  4. Take egg mixture and non stick pan pour the mixture in pan with the help of big spoon (like thin pan cake 12 wraps ban jain gay).
  5. In a egg roti put 1or 2 tbsps noddles filling then make a roll with the help of an egg (taky roti chipak jay sides say roll ban jay) then fry in oil.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food egg chinese rolls (with noodles) #ilovepasta for my guests,kids best snack recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Award-winning Poha (chiwra)

Simple Way to Make Ultimate Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/

Steps to Prepare Ultimate Gnocchi-ng on heaven’s door