Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health

Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health.

Potato Soup  I love most any soup.  I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health

Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health:

  1. {Prepare 5-6 of large potatoes peeled and cut into large bite size pieces.
  2. {Get 4 of large carrots cleaned peels diced.
  3. {Take 2 of celery stalks cleaned diced.
  4. {Take 4 cloves of roasted garlic minced.
  5. {Get of Options: 1 cup of Low fat milk, (I use plain almond milk), or heavy cream.
  6. {Take 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
  7. {Make ready to taste of Seasonings.
  8. {Take Pinch of celery seed, paprika, cumin, onion powder, Garlic Powder, oregano, Basil, salt and pepper to taste. I like quite a bit of pepper.
  9. {Prepare of Add liquids to large soup pot.
  10. {Make ready of Add prepped vegetables and seasonings. I always cook on medium low until vegetables are tender.
  11. {Take of Once vegetables are tender, I use an Emulsion Blender to blend and with this I can leave as many or as little potato chunks as I like.
  12. {Take of I leave on stove top about 3 hours on low. In the slow cooker I cook about 4-5 hours.
  13. {Take of Adjust to your liking.

Steps to make Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health:

  1. Eat and enjoy.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Award-winning Poha (chiwra)

Simple Way to Make Ultimate Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/

Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Wow🤤sorry don't name